marissa: Ron, Just Relax.
伦 放轻松
step Away From The Table.
离桌子远一点
yeah, That's What S Doing.
没错 我就是想这么干
so, Now That You Helped Me Move,
现在你帮我搬家
i Guess I Have To Be Your Drive-you- To-the-airport,
看来我以后必须要"送你去机场"
feed-your-fish, Never-forget- Your-birthday
"帮你喂鱼" "牢记你的生日"
kind Of Friend.
朋友该做的事
uh, Not To Mention My Cover-my-weekend-shift-
呃 没说周末帮我换班这件事
because-i'm-going- To-l.a.-with-jason Friend.
因为我要跟杰森朋友去洛杉矶
you Know, He's Trying To Get On A Daytime Heartthrob Thing.
你知道的 他想演一些白天的偶像剧什么的
so, How Long You Two Been Going Out?
你出来有多长时间了?
almost 2 Years.
都快两年了
i Mean, We're Not Living Together Or Anything.
我是说 我们不是住在一起或什么的
oh.
噢
he's Busy. I'm Busy.
他忙 我也忙
but It's Good.
但是很好
yeah, It Sounds Good.
是啊 听起来不错
all Right. Well, We Got 3 Hours Before Our Shift.
好了 我们搬下一趟之前还有3个小时
who's Hungry?
有人饿吗?
oh, So, You're A Union Mover.
噢 你是个很好相处的搬运工啊
this Is Gonna Cost Me A Pizza, Huh?
得让我搭上个披萨 是吗?