No. No, I have work to do.
不 不 我有工作要做
Why? is somebody there?
有人吗?
Uh, besides Kate?No.
除了凯特 没有了
Besldes, It’s the middle of the afternoon.
除了 现在是中午
Oh! Oh, I get it. Brilliant. Right. Lunch date.
我明白了 中午的约会
Okay. Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
Of all the bloody people in New York,
在所有该死的纽约人
did you have to run back to him?
你是不是只重新投向过他的怀抱?
You know,I didn’t go running back to anybody, and I’m not gonna explain myself again.
我不会这么做 我不想再多解释了
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗?
I’m here, aren’t I? I’m giving this another chance, aren’t I?
我还在这不是吗? 我给了另一个机会不是吗?
Oh, yeah, right. You’re workin’ real hard.
是啊 是啊 你真的很努力的工作
What’s that supposed to mean?
你什么意思?
Why can’t I go back to your flat? Come on.
为什么我不能去你的公寓?
Why are you doing this?We can make love. Come on!
你为什么要去? 我们可以做爱
Do you love him? Do you have feelings for him?
你爱上他了吗? 你是不是对他有感觉了
Do you love him? Do you love him? I don’t know!
你爱他吗? 你爱上他了吗? 我不知道
You don’t? Now, listen. Listen!
你不知道 现在你给我听好
I’m your husband, all right?
我才是你的丈夫 明白吗?
At least, if you have feelings for him,
至少 你对他有感觉的话
have the decency to lie to me.
就会想方设法对我撒谎
That’s what people do to protect each other. They lie, all right?
那是人们为了要互相保护 他们撒谎