Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
I’m sorry I’m late, did I miss anything?
很抱歉,我迟到了,没错过什么吧?
Joey stuffing 15 Oreos in his mouth.
Joey放了15块奥立奥饼干到嘴里。
15? (Joey nods again) Your personal best!
15块?你的个人记录呀!
Where were you?
你到哪去了?
Oh, on a date. Yeah, I met this girl on the train going to a museum upstate.
噢,去赴个约会,那女孩是我在去城郊的博物馆的火车上认识的。
Oh, yeah! How did you meet her?
噢,是么! 你怎么认识她的?
Oh, which museum?
噢,哪个博物馆?
No, answer his.
不用理我,回答他的问题吧。
Okay, it was just me and her at the back of the train, and I sat near the door,
好吧,火车后厢就我们两个人,我坐得靠近门一些,
So she’d have to pass by me if she wanted to switch cars.
那么她如果要转车的话,就得从我边上过。
She was totally at my mercy.
她拿我没办法。
Were you so late because you were burying this woman?
你迟到是因为在掩埋她的尸体吗?
No, I’m getting back down ‘cause she lives in Poughkeepsie.
不是,我赶紧回来了,因为她住在Poughkeepsie。
She seems really great, but she’s like totally great, but she lives two and a half hours away.
看上去真的很不错,但是她只是似乎很不错,但是她住在2个半小时的路程外。
How can she be great if she’s from Poughkeepsie? That joke would’ve killed in Albany.
她都住在Poughkeepsie了,怎么还会很棒? 我是说,到Albany就没笑话可讲了。
Done! I did it! Heh, who’s stupid now?
好了! 我吃下去了! 嘿,现在谁才傻?