![QQ截图20140611172029.png](http://pic.kekenet.com//2014/0611/4101402478684.png)
Aw,Jesus. You’re not gonna get emotional on me, are you?
哦 上帝 你不会破坏我的感情吧?
Shut the fuck up. What, I can’t share my feelings With you?
闭嘴 我不能和你分享我的感觉
You know how many tearyeyed conversations
你知道有多少次泪流满面的谈话
I’ve had to sit through with you?
我都在你身边陪到最后吗
That Was just the booze talking all right?
那些都是酒会 好吗
Hold on. I got another call. You know what? I’m just gonna call you back.
等下 我有电话进来 知道吗 我刚想打你电话
Murph here.
我是墨菲
Hey, Murph, it’s Kate.Hey, Kate. What’s up?
嘿 墨菲 我是凯特 你好 凯特 什么事
Um, I just wanted to apologize...
我只是想跟你道歉
for my obnoxious behavior the other day.
那天我糟糕的行为
Oh, well, apology accepted.
哦 好啊 接受你的道歉
What are you doing? You sound like you’re in an echo chamber.
你在干什么? 听起来有回音啊
No, no. I’m just at the offilce.
不不 我在办公室
You’re talking to me While you’re Going to the bathroom, aren’t you?
你在洗手间里和我电话 对吗?
No, I’m at the office.
不 我在办公室呢
Nice. Wash your hands and call me back.
很好 洗完手后和我打电话
Look, you called me. I had to pick up, right?
你的电话 我必须接啊 是吧?
Hello?
你好
Murph here. All clean.
我是墨菲 都洗干净了
So, I’ve been thinking about what you said...
我考虑过你说的话了...
and I think that I’ve been,
um我觉得 我...恩
I want to believe you, so, uh, here’s what I propose.
我相信你 所以 我冒昧的说
Let’s have dinner. Tonight, 8:00.
今晚8点 共进晚餐