Have you tried to get chili fries on this campus?
你尝过这里的辣椒煎鱼吗?
They sell chili. Oh, yes, and they sell the fries. But they cannot put the two together.
他们卖辣椒. 是的, 他们也卖煎鱼. 但他们不把两者放在一起.
You got a building with engineering students
你可以和工科的学生一起造楼
but they Just kiss me.
但他们--吻我.
Okay.
好的.
Anna. Welcome home.
安娜.欢迎回家.
Thank you. Happy holidays. Thanks. And you.
谢谢你. 假日快乐. -多谢. 你也同样
Hey, Phil. Is he busy?
嘿, 菲尔. 他很忙?
Not for you.
你可以进.
New shades? Yeah.
新的墨镜? -是.
Nice. Hey, Harper. New suit? No.
很漂亮. 嘿, 哈珀. 新制服? -不是.
Hey, Buddy! Hi, Buddy. How have you been? Hey.
嘿, 巴迪! 嘿, 巴迪. 你跑哪去了? 嘿.
Hey, sweetie. Hey, Daddy.
嗨, 甜心. -嗨, 老爸.
You look
你看上去.
You look collegiate.
你是大学生了.
Thanks.
谢谢.
How’s school? It’s good. Yeah.
学校如何? -很好.
Good. Am I in any textbooks yet? No, not yet.
好. 我进教科书了吗? -还没呢.
I hope you’re taking some time to have some fun.
我希望你也有玩乐的时间.
You do? Yeah.
是吗? -是的.
Since when?
从何时开始?
Anna. No, Dad. You know what?
安娜. -不, 老爸. 您晓得么?