let's Come Back Here Tomorrow.
我们明天再回这里
i Think She Liked Me.
我想她喜欢我
high-five, Bro.
休息一会儿
oh! Grr!
啊!
on A Break.
噢! 呃!
200 Bucks!
200块钱
and Nothing!
就没别的了!
oh, Cleo, We Got Your Snake Right Here.
天哪! 你真该听听他们刚才的话
jeez! You Should Have Heard Them In There!
然后他们就缠着我不放
and Then They Just Stiff Me!
噢 克里欧 我们给你带了条蛇
want Half?
来一个?
yeah, Sure.
好 当然
you're A Teacher, Clark.
你是个老师 克拉克
what Is It?
这是为什么啊?
i Mean, Why Don't Guys Grow Up?
我是说 男人怎么就长不大呢?
ooh, I'm Afraid My Level Of Expertise
喔 恐怕我的专业知识水平
expires At The Sixth Grade.
在六年级已经用光了
you Got A Job?
你找到工作了?
inner Harlem Elementary.
哈林中心小学
i'm Gonna Start Meeting My Kids Tomorrow.
明天就开始见我的孩子们了
uh, You Might Want To Hold On To This.
呃 你可能会想留着这个的
nah. They're Gonna Love Me.
不 他们会爱我的
it May Be Your Last Meal.
可能是你的最后一顿饭
i Like To Meet All The Parents, Ms. Vazquez,
我想见一下所有的家长 瓦茨奎兹女士