and he thinks he made a mistake.
他觉得他错了
No shit, he made a mistake.
这混蛋本来就错了
You better not be thinking of seeing him.
你最好别再打算和他见面
We’re still married.I owe it to him.
我们还是夫妻 我有权这么做
No, you’re not. You’re separated.
不 你们已经分居了
And he said you were lousy in bed...
他还说你在床上很恶心
whereas Brian Callahan just professed his love for you.
而布莱恩却公开他对你的爱
It’s really a nobrainer, Patti.
这和布莱恩没关系 帕蒂
Oh, Kate, Chazz isn’t some guy I’ve been seeing for three months.
好了 凯特 奇斯不是那样的人 看看这3个月
I’ve been married to him for seven years.
我和他结婚7年了
Six of which you were miserable.
6年你是痛苦中度过的
Oh, God. Do you remember how much I loved him when we first met?
老天 你记得我第一眼见他的时候是多爱他吗
I have to talk to him.
我还是要和他谈谈
Think of what a hypocrite I’d be if I’ve been, you know...
想想那个我遇见的伪君子吧
telling you to sit down with Murph for weeks...
跟你说和墨菲坐下好好谈谈
and I don’t even give Chazz the chance to talk.
而我却没有给过奇斯一个解释的机会
HoW much could you have changed slnce We separated?
我们分居后你改变了多少?
A lot. Entirely different human being.
很多 基本变了个人
I’ve considered starting therapy.
我建议从我们开始复合
Really want to work from the inside out.
想彻底的改变