Khan, I've missed you.
Khan,我没能见到你
Alex, I have Sophie here for you.
Alex有位Sophie来找你
That sounds like fun. Who is she?
有意思,她是谁?
She's here to do your plants.
她会帮你照顾花草。
But Jane does my plants.
但是这是Jane做的。
She can be in and out in five minutes and this is really the best time for her.
她说只要大概五分钟就好了,而且现在这个时间对她来说刚好
It seems she cannot be stopped. Send her up.
看来由不得我了,让她上来吧。
So start again. Cora corman...
继续说。Cora corman
why do you have a plant lady?
你为什么要请个女花匠呢?
Why do you even have plants?
你干嘛要种些花花草草呢?
Because from time to time ladies accompany me back to the apartment and one once mentioned that plants make women comfortable.
因为一次又一次地,女人们来到我的公寓陪伴我,曾经有一个提到植物可以让女人感到舒适
Is that true? Plants make women comfortable?
真的吗? 植物让女人感到舒适?
Well, maybe if I had plants I'd still be married.
假如我当初种植物,我就不会离婚了。
Yes, I think that was the problem.
是啊,我想就是因为这个。
Not Susan's affair and raging nymphomania but your lack of vegetation.
不是因为Susan的艳遇,和无法控制的女色情狂,而是因为你没种植物。
Hang on.
等等
Hi, I'm Sophie Fisher.
嗨,我是Sophie Fisher。
I'm Alex Fletcher.
我是AlexFletcher。
You didn't get the message from Jane?
你没收到简的信息吗?
No. I haven't listened to my...
没有。我还没听我的...
She was supposed to let you know I'd be doing plants.
她应该告诉你,她让我来帮你照顾植物。
Very nice. Lovely. Well, come on in.
很好。太好了。进来吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I hope you have your own watering can.
我希望你有自己的花洒。
Jane told me that everyone had their own.
Jane告诉我每个人都自备了。
But this last guy, Mr. Werther, about 80
但刚那个人,Werther先生,大概80岁了
he didn't have his own watering can
他居然没有花洒,
so he starts yelling at me and screaming at me in German.
所以他开始用德语向我吼叫。
I'm fluent enough to know what he's saying.
我可是完全听得懂他在说什么。
You haven't been cursed at till you've been cursed at in German
如果你被人用德语骂了那才是真正的侮辱。
As a matter of fact, I know what you mean.
事实上,我明白你的意思。
I dated a fraulein once.
我以前也和一个骗子约会过。
Plant stuff is in the kitchen under the sink.
浇花工具在厨房水池下面。
And I have my own can.
我自己有花洒。
Oh, well, vielen dank.
好的,万分感谢。
Hi, I'm Chris Riley, Alex's manager.
嗨,我是Chris Riley,Alex的经纪人。
Oh, Sophie Fisher. Nice to meet you.
哦,Sophie Fisher。很高兴见到你。
So kitchen?
厨房在那里吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Great.
好极了。