It was the best sex I ever had.
这是我迄今最好的性生活
You gave me the sweetest kisses.
你给了我最甜蜜的吻
You were my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
And yes, I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you.
而且 我从来没有爱一个人像爱你那么彻底
Now do you see why I can never forgive you?
现在明白我为什么不会原谅你了吧?
But it wasn’t what you thought it was. All right?
但这不是你想象的那样好吗?
And then you never gave me the opportunity to explain myself.
你现在能给我个机会解释吗?
You got drunk, you fucked up, you slept with another girl...
你喝醉了 你糊里糊涂 你和另一个女孩上床
and I really don’t understand what you need to clarify...
我真不明白你还有什好解释的的必要...
or how it would make me feel any better.
或者怎么样让我感觉舒服点
I did not sleep with that girl.
我没和那女孩上床
Please! I’m not an idiot. Why won’t you believe me?
拜托 我不是个笨蛋 为什么你不信我
Because you’re a liar.I am not a liar.
因为你是个说谎者 我不是
l mean, granted, you know, I did lie to you about where I was that night...
我承认 我骗过你那晚我在哪里
but that doesn’t, you know, categorically make me a liar.
但这不能断言我一直在撒谎
Categorically.’’ That’s a very big word for you.
"断言"太抬举你了 ’’
WhWhWhy are you doing this?
为 为 为什么你要这样?
Kate, we had something great together...
凯特 我们曾有过那么多的快乐