Clever.
说的对
Do you miss it? The watch or the booze?
你错过了吗? 是手表还是酒会?
Don’t try to be funny. I’m the funny one here, remember?
别再耍滑头了 我才是那个幽默的人 记得吗
I do. I miss it every day.
记得 我每天都回忆着
What do you miss most? Everything
你最思念的是什么 每样事
You know, red wine with Italian food...
红葡萄酒 和意大利餐
cold beers at Met games...
相遇时的冰啤酒
vodka shots for moments like these.
伏特加酒在瞬间中招了
I always could make you squirm.
我总能让你蠢蠢欲动
Really, I have no idea What you’re talking about...
是吗 我不知道你在说什么
because we were phenomenal together.
我们从前在一起的景象啊
Don’t get too excited. We were okay together.
不要那么激动 我们没什么关系
Bullshit. We were great together.
瞎说 我们在一起曾经很快乐
Still, to this day, best sex I ever had, hands down.
至今如此 让人销魂的融合 随时随地发生
That’s the drunken haze just clouding your memory.
那是你酒后的幻觉 只在你的记忆中
Do you remember the night we had in Washington Square Park?
还记得我们在华盛顿停车场那个夜晚吗?
Do you remember how great that was? I do.
你还记得那时是多美妙吗 我都记忆犹新
And I was not drunk that night. I mean, maybe a couple of beers, but that’s it.
那晚我没有喝醉 我就喝了一点啤酒
All right, we were great together. Is that what you wanna hear?
我们曾在一起很开心 这就是你想听的?