What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
I’m sending back all this stuff that Chandler bought out of guilt.
我要把Chandler买的这些玩艺都送回去
Everything? Even the TV?
全部?电视也送走?
No! I’m putting that in my room.
不!我把它放在我房间里了
Listen, Joey, I know what he did was wrong but don’t you think you could at least hear the guy out?
听着 Joey,我知道他做的不对,但你不能听听他解释么?
Back when you and Rachel were together, if Chandler had kissed her, would you hear him out?
你和Rachel在一起的时候,Chandler要是吻了她,你会听他解释?
That’s a good point. So uh, how long are you gonna punish him?
有道理,你准备惩罚他多久?
Five years.
五年
You’ve sentenced him?!
你在判他刑!
Hey! Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
嘿,若要人不知,除非己莫为
Joey, the guy’s your best friend.
Joey,他可是你最好的朋友
No, was my best friend. Anyway, I don’t know why you’re pushing for him so hard. With him out of the way as my best friend, there’s a spot open.
不,曾经是而已。不知道你为啥要替他说话。他不再是我最好的朋友了。那就有另外的人来当了
Oh, who? Me?
谁?我?
Yeah!
当然!
Wow! I’m honored! And y’know what I’m gonna do as my first act as your best friend?
真荣幸!那么作为你最好的朋友,我该做的第一件事就是……
What?
什么?
I’m gonna get you to talk to Chandler.
我得让你去跟Chandler谈谈
All right. But if you weren’t my best friend.
好吧。你如果不是我最好的朋友的话……