Aww man! I can't believe I locked myself out again! (He knocks on the door.)
噢!简直无法相信,我又把自己锁在外面了!
Hang on buddy! (He goes over and unlocks the door and opens it to reveal a fully furnished apartment.)
等一下,老兄!
Oh my God! What happened here? Did you do all this?
噢,天啊! 这儿发生了什么事?难道你一个人买了这么多的东西?
I sure did.
我想是的.
Why?
为什么?
Well, I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
呃, 我只是认为,为我的朋友做点事,能让我感觉很好!
Well, you're amazing.
啊,你简直太不可思议了.
Oh no-no-no. This is amazing.
噢,不-不-不,这些东西才不可思议呢。
A TV as if it appears from nowhere! That's the dream! Man, how did you afford this stuff?
一台随时可出现在眼前的电视机!简直象在梦里一样!老兄,你怎么买得起这么多东西的?
Well, y'know I'm 29. I mean who needs a savings account.
喔,我都29了,还存那么多钱干什么。
Oh, you are the best friends anyone has ever had.
你是天底下最够朋友的了!
Oh, I don't know.
喔,那可不一定。
Oh-no-no-no, you are! You do this, you give me the great advice, and hey listen, I was thinking about what you said yesterday about focusing on one woman, I'm gonna do that.
噢,不-不-不,你是的!你不仅买了这么东西,还给我非常好的建议,听着,昨天你让我只对一个女孩子好,我考虑后觉得你说的没错
You mean with Casey.
你是不是打算和Casey...
No-no-no, I think I'm gonna see how things go with Kathy. She's pretty cool.
不-不-不, 我想继续和Kathy交往下去. 她可相当酷!
Or Casey.
是Casey吧?!
No-no, Kathy.
不,不, Kathy.
Could be Casey.
喔,是Casey呀.
No. No, Kathy.
不,不, Kathy.
Consider Casey.
考虑一下Casey嘛.
Y'know what I think? I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey. How 'bout I fix you two up? What do you think?
你知道我怎么想么?我想有人有点为Casey抓狂了.嗯,我怎么撮合你们俩呢?你怎么认为
That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place!
我的生活终于可以踏入正轨了!