...not because of you.
不是因为你
Okay.
Ok
Then where does that leave us?
我们现在怎么办?
Luke, I'm sorry. You're sorry?
非常抱歉 抱歉?
You trying to tell me that you didn't want to from the first time we met?
你是说从我们再次见面的时候 就没有想过在一起?
That you still don't want to?
现在想不想?
Look, don't. Oh, Sam.
别这样 噢
Luke...
Luke
Your loss. Night, Sam.
是你的损失, 再见
I think I made a huge mistake.
我知道犯了个大错
Sure, Ben and I had our moments of conflict...
虽然我跟Ben老是斗嘴
...but at least I always knew where I stood.
但至少我知道自己在干些什么
Maybe Ben was the right guy for me, and maybe letting him get away...
Ben才真正是我的真命天子 放走他...
...was the biggest mistake I've ever made...
是我一生中最大的错误
Honey, who are you talking to? No one.
宝贝, 你在跟谁说话呢? 没有
Honey, go get him.
宝贝, 去找他吧
Oh, just to make things clear, I'm talking about the nice Jewish boy.
把一切解释清楚 我是说那个非常捧的犹太男孩
Ben?
Ben?
Ben?
Ben?
He was gone, but where?
他走了, 在哪里呢?
The movies? A ball game? Out with some other wom...?
看电影? 打球? 在外面跟女人...?
Hello? Alan, it's Sam.
喂? Alan, 我是Sam
Well, if it isn't Trampy Tramperson herself.
啊...是不是Trampy Tramperson
Please, where's Ben?
求你了, Ben在那里?
Right to voice mail. He's unreal.
电话录音, 他不在
I had to force Alan to tell me. Unluckily for him, I knew where he lived.
只好逼Alan告诉我了 他不走运, 因为我知道他住那