本段对话选自Ella Enchanted,《麻辣公主》
Dad:My dear, welcome. And these must be your lovely daughters.
父亲:亲爱的,欢迎。这应该就是你可爱的女儿们。
Olga:My precious Hattie and my special Olive. Oh. And you must be Ella.
奥尔加:我珍爱的哈蒂和我特别的奥丽芙。哦,你就是艾拉吧。
Ella:Pleased to meet you.
艾拉:很高兴见到您。
Olga:Yes. The house looks delightful.
奥尔加:是啊,这房子子看上去很可爱。
But I do seem to remember that noblemen's convention you said that you lived in a castle.
但是我记得在贵族会议上,你说你住在一座城堡里面。
Dad:No, I said a man's home is his castle.
父亲:不,我是说,男人的家就是他的城堡。
Ella:Hi. I'm Ella. Welcome to Frell.
艾拉:嗨,我是艾拉,欢迎来到弗雷尔。
What's with prince pinups?
王子画像上是什么?
Oliver:Hattie's president of the Prince Char fan club.
奥利弗:哈蒂是查尔王子俱乐部的主席。
Ella:Char and his uncle are responsible for the segregation of the kingdom
艾拉:查尔和他的叔叔是这个王国分崩离析的原因。
Hattie:So? He is dreamy.
哈蒂:是吗?他很吸引人。
Oliver:Is this hutch meant to be a closet? It's pathetic. My clothes need more room than this.
奥利弗:这个柜子就是衣橱吗?真可怜。我的衣服需要更大的空间。
Hattie:We'll have to use yours.
哈蒂:我们要用你的。
Ella:What...?
艾拉:什么…?
Hattie:Show it to us.
哈蒂:带我们去看看。
Hattie:It's so…quaint.
哈蒂:这真…古雅。