The journey between those stations usually takes five minutes and that one took ten.
列车在这两站之间通常要花五分钟.而那列车用了十分钟
Ten minutes to get from Westminster to St James's Park.
从威斯敏斯特到圣詹姆斯公园需要十分钟.
I'll need maps, lots of maps. Older maps, all the maps. - Right.
我需要地图.各种地图.旧一些的.所有能找到的. - 好的
Fancy some chips? - What?
想吃点薯条吗. - 什么
I know a fantastic fish shop just off the Marylebone Road,the owner always gives me extra portions.
我知道马里波恩路有一家不错的炸鱼店.店主总会多给我一些
Did you get him off a murder charge?
你帮他洗脱了谋杀嫌疑吗
No, I helped him put up some shelves.
不.我帮他装了些架子
Sherlock?
夏洛克
What was today about? - Saying thank you.
今天到底是怎么回事. - 我想感谢你
For what?
为了什么
For everything you did for me. - It's OK. It's my pleasure.
为了你为我所做的一切. - 没事.我很乐意
No. I mean it.
不.我是真心的
I don't mean pleasure, I mean I didn't mind.I wanted to...
我也不是那个意思.我不介意帮你.我想.
Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake.Because the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me.
莫里亚蒂有个疏忽.犯了个错.因为他以为对我毫不重要的人
was the one person that mattered the most.You made it all possible.
却是最关键的人.是你促成了这一切
But you can't do this again, can you?
但以后你不能再这么帮我了.是吗
I've had a lovely day. I'd love to, I just, um...
今天很开心.我很喜欢这样.但...
Hmm, congratulations, by the way.
对了.恭喜你
He's not from work.
我们不是在工作中认识的
We met through friends, old-fashioned way.He's nice, we've got a dog,
挺老套的.是朋友介绍认识的.他人很好.我们有一条狗.
we, we go to the pub on weekends and I've met his mum and dad and his friends and all his family.
我们周末常去酒吧.我见了他的父母和一众亲友
I've no idea why I'm telling you any of this...
我也不知道我为什么要和你说这些
I hope you'll be very happy, Molly Hooper.You deserve it.
我希望你幸福.茉莉·霍普.这是你应得的
After all, not all the men you fall for can turn out to be sociopaths.
看来.你爱上的人不都是精神病
No? - No.
不是吗. - 不是
Maybe it's just my type.
也许我就喜欢这种类型