I’m home!
我回来啦
BriBri!
布莱 布莱
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
What’s up? Are we goin’ out?
什么事 你要出门吗
Uh, actually, I’m heading to Murph’s party.
恩 我要去墨菲的聚会
Hey. Are you mad at me? Of course l’m still mad at you.
嘿 你还生我气吗 当然还气你
You called my noveL a piece of shit, remember?
你认为我的小说是堆垃圾 记得吗?
Dude, I was upset.
亲爱的 我说的是气话
Come on. I wanted you to come with me.
别气了啦 我希望你能和我一起去
I’m gonna make it up to you, okay?
我会为你打扮好的 好吗?
After Murph’s party,
在墨菲的聚会后
i’ll take you to that place in Chelsea and we can go dancing.
我会带你去切尔西 我们一起跳舞
Bernie, I think we need to talk.
伯妮 我觉得我们需要谈谈
You’re not going to do this.
你不会这么做的
You got a great job waiting for you in SeattLe...
你在西雅图有了份好的工作
and I don’t want to leave New York.
而我不想离开纽约
And I don’t think you shouId let me stand in your way.
你没有必要因为我而阻碍你自己
That’s how you wanna end it?
你想这样结束了吗
After six months, that’s how we’re gonna end?
就6个月 我们就这样结束了
Look, we We’ve had fun.
我 我们有过快乐的时光
But we’re good together, but we’re not great.
我们在一起很开心 但我们不合适
We’re good enough.
我们很合适
You don’t Look at me and think that I’m the greatest guy...
你不认同我是最棒的那个男人...