It's okay.
没事的
You're gonna be fine.
没事的
Okay. Is it gone?
好了 龙卷风过去了?
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝啊
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好么? 还好
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了? 没事
You okay? Yeah.
你没事了? 是啊
Is it working? What?
那里好了? 什么?
Is it working?
你那里好了?
As a matter of fact, yeah, I think...
事实上 是的 我想...
Yeah, it's working pretty good right now, so...
是的 现在那里好了 太...
That's great.
太棒了
Oh, no. Okay.
噢 不 Ok
Yeah, that's working.
是的 那里好了
That's great.
太棒了
Yep.
是啊
Wow.
哇奥
We should get out.
我们得出去了
Hey, chief!
嘿 老大!
What?
怎么了?
His penis works.
他的小弟弟好了
Guess what.
你猜怎么了
What do you mean? You got wood?
什么意思? 那里能硬起来了?
Yeah. Definitely wood.
是啊 相当硬
So we don't need these ladies anymore?
那就不需要那些姑娘了?
Nope. He's all fixed up.
不用了 他全好了
He could pound a nail with that thing.
都可以用那里来钉钉子咯
Pound a nail?
钉钉子?
How do you know that? Did you touch it?
你怎么知道? 你碰过它?
No, I didn't have to. It was just pokin' right into me.
没有 不需要 它直接戳着我了
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹呀
You are one lucky bastard, T.K.
你真是个好运的家伙 T.K.
You all right?
还好么?
Yeah, you don't seem too happy...
是啊 看来不怎么高兴呀...
I'm all right.
我没事
considering.
在想事儿呢
Yeah, I get to see my girlfriend,
是的 我得回去看我女友
go back down range like nothing ever happened.
回到从前 就像啥也没发生
T.K., what are you worried about?
T.K. 在担心什么?
You're on a lucky streak.
你这段时间算走运呀
I don't think so.
我不这么想
I mean, you can only get lucky for so long, you know?
我是说 走运时间是有限的 知道么?
Streaks don't last forever, and I've been burnin' some karma.
好运不会永远都有 我觉得这是因果报应