Colee...
Colee...
Colee stop crying.
Colee别哭了
I can't give you the guitar.
我不能把吉他给你
I can't give it to you.
我不能把它给你
I know. It's okay.
我知道 没关系的
It's not okay.
有关系
I want to give it to you, but then I won't have...
我想把它给你的 可那样我会...
I won't have anywhere to go.
我会无家可归
Colee. Come on, Colee. Colee
别这样 Colee
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
How about you stop crying and we'll stop.
如果你不哭 我们就停车 怎样
You've been wanting to sightsee, right?
你一直想看风景 不是么?
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, so we'll go somewhere, do something. Ok
那我们就去哪玩点什么
Could we have a picnic?
能去野餐么?
Yeah, a picnic. Whatever.
当然 野餐 怎样都行
Yeah.
当然
You know, you can leave your guitar in the car.
其实 你可以把吉他放车上
I'm not gonna steal it.
我不会偷它的
Well, you might not think you are,
虽然 你认为你不会
but I'm not chancing it.
可我担不了这个风险
I don't want to get ditched.
我不想被抛弃
Why? Does that happen to you a lot?
为什么? 你经常被抛弃么?
Look at these rocks.
瞧瞧这些石头
That's a skipping rock.
这些是可以跳动的石头
That would go far, huh?
可以扔很远 是么?
Yep.
恩
Hey, that's a fossil.
嘿 这是块化石
It is? A mollusk. See?
是么? 一个软体动物 看到么?
That's a nice one.
真漂亮
The poor little guy winds up getting squished
这可怜的小家伙被风化
between two rocks.
压在两块石头里
Why do we have to go back?
为什么我们要回去呢?
I like it here. It's fun.
我喜欢这里 这很有趣
Oh, fuck.
啊 混蛋