本段对话选自17 Again,《重返17岁》
O'Donnell:It's Maggie's friends. Watch this. Hey, girls, how's it going?
奥德埃尔:是玛姬的朋友们,看着!嗨,女孩们,还好吗?
Jaime:Do I know you?
嘉敏:我认识妳吗?
What'd you do, mug K-Fed?
你想怎么样,鬼脸丑男?
Ned:Welcome to the bottom of the food chain Hey, look, you always had my back in high school, okay?
内德:欢迎来到食物链的最底层。你看,高中时你总是在背后支持我,不是吗?
So if your spirit guide wants you to be a fake teenager and me to be your fake dad, the least I can do is to make sure that my fake son doesn't look like a total douche.
所以 如果你的精神引导者想要你假装成青少年,而要我假装是你老爸,至少我能做到的是确保我的假儿子看起来不像个脑残。
O'Donnell:I don't look like a douche.
奥德埃尔:我看起来才不像脑残。
What a douche!
你真是脑残。
Ned:We're going shopping.
内德:我们要去购物。
O'Donnell:Really?
奥德埃尔:真的吗?
Yes, your shirt is bedazzled
是的,你的丁恤让人眼花缭乱。
O'Donnell:Bedazzled with rhinestones.
奥德埃尔:那些是人造钻石。