So, thank you for the delicious dinner.
那么,谢谢你这顿美味的晚餐
You're welcome for a delicious dinner.
不客气
Hey what are you guys looking at?
嘿,你们看什么呢?
Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.
罗斯和世界上最漂亮的姑娘
Yeah, come to papa.
对,到爸爸这儿来
I know!
我知道!
Probably the only time I'll ever say this, but did you see the ass on her?
也许只有一次,不过我会一直这么说,但是你注意她的屁股了么?
Where did you, when did you, how did you... (Joey hits the back of Chandler's head) How did you get a girl like that?
你从哪儿,你什么时候,你怎么...你怎么把这样的姑娘搞到手的?
Yeah, so what is she, like a... like a spokesmodel, or an aerobics instructor, what?
对,她是不是,比如车展模特,或者健身教练什么的?
Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate, specializing in the centazoic era.
实际上她是古生物学博士,中古时期专业
Okay, but that's, like, the easiest era.
好的,这听起来象...最简单的领域
I've seen her at work, but I always figured, ah-huh? But, uh, I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.
我和她在工作上认识,但我一直考虑...嗯哼?我请了她晚饭,我们在一起很愉快.我们约好明天一起出去
Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.
也许只是她和她的朋友比赛,谁能带回来最滑稽的小丑
Fine by me; hope she wins.
再好不过了.希望她会赢.
Hey,we should have a contest.Yeah,See who can bring home the most beautiful woman.
我们也应该来比,看谁带回来的女生最漂亮
That's a good idea.We could call it life
好主意,没存就叫做“真实人生”。