First I ask his mate,Dave the Laugh, to the gig.
首先,我邀请他的哥们-笑星Dave看演出
I need him for my plan,which involves the two osities.
我的计划需要他,包括两大主题
Maturiosity and Glaciosity.
成熟风度和寒冰温度
Firstly, I have to prove to Robbie that I'm sophisticated and grown up.
首先,我必须向Robbie证明,我的成熟,我长大了
That's the maturiosity bit.
这是就是成熟风度
Secondly, I must be distant and alluring, and play hard to get.
然后,我必须表现出冷漠和魅惑的一面,不花大力气别想得到我
Ice cool like a glacier.That's the glaciosity bit.
像冰川一样寒冷,这就是寒冰温度
The conclusion is that Robbie comes springing back like an elastic band.
最后的结果是,Robbie像橡皮筋一样弹回来
He chucks Lindsay, and she's so upset,she cancels her party.
他抛弃Lindsay,然后她因伤心过渡,取消了她的派对
You look really gorgeous tonight, Georgia.
你今晚真是光彩照人,Georgia
Thanks. You're very honest.
谢谢,你人真好
Dave, what's the first thing you notice in a girl?
Dave,你留意一个女孩会先看什么?
Well, most lads would say eyes.But they're lying.
哦,男孩们多数情况下,说是眼睛。但他们撒谎
It's your nunganungas.- What?
是你的隆个,什么?
Why do you call them nunganungas?
为什么你们叫她们隆个?
Well, 'cause when you get hold of one, and then let it go ,it goes nunga, nunga, nunga.
哦,因为你拿起一个,然后又放下,就会隆个,隆个,隆个
Dave, you make me laugh like a loon on loon tablets.
Dave,你逗得我前仰后俯了
You're such a laugh!
你真会搞笑