老天.你还真是不懂人性.是吧
Hmm, nature? No.Human? No.
人性.不懂?人.更不懂了
I'll talk him round.
我会劝他的
You will? - Oh, yeah.
你会吗. - 会的
Mary.
玛丽
Can you believe his nerve?
你能相信有这种人吗
I like him.
我喜欢他
What?
什么
I like him.
我喜欢他
Those things will kill you.
那东西会要了你的命
Oh, you bastard!
你这个混蛋
It's time to come back.You've been letting things slide, Graham.
我该回来了,你可不如从前了啊.格兰姆
Greg. - Greg.
是格雷格. - 格雷格
Very common belief, with an anti terrorism bill...The Government feels duty-bound
普遍认为.随着反恐法案...政府尤感责无旁贷
to push through the legislation with all due exped...
必须排除一切困难.完成立法...
Now, stay exactly where you are. - Where are you?
站在那里别动. - 你在哪里
Don't move.Keep your eyes fixed on me.
别动.好好看着我
What? What's happening? What's going on?
什么.怎么了.怎么回事
Please, will you do this for me? Please.
求你了.你能为我做这件事吗.求你了
Do what?
什么事
This phone call...it's my note.'That's what people do, don't they?Leave a note.
这通电话..是我的遗言...人们都会这么做吧...留遗言
Leave a note when?
留什么鬼遗言啊
Goodbye, John. - No.
再见.约翰. - 不
Sherlock!
夏洛克
What?! Are you out of your mind?!
什么.你疯了吗
I don't see why not.It's just as plausible as some of your theories.
怎么不行了.跟你那些推论一样也说得通啊
Look, if you're not going to take it seriously, Laura...
听着.如果你不认真对待.劳拉
I do take it seriously.I don't think we should wear hats.
我很认真.我觉得我们不应该戴帽子
I founded 'The Empty Hearse' so like-minded people could meet,discuss theories!
我建立了"空灵柩".召集同好.从而交流讨论
Sherlock's still out there.I'm convinced of it.
夏洛克没有死.我很肯定
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh...my...God!
我的...天啊