I did, then I apologized.
是忘了 我也道过歉了
But it’s only for a couple of days, right?
何况你也只是过去几天 对吗?
lsn’t it just a little meet and greet?
这次不是只过去打个照面而已吗?
Um, no, actually.
事实上 不是
It’s a little more than that.
比这复杂多了
I have to go out there and impress these people.
我过去是要给那些人留下个好印象
And there’s an enormous amount of pressure on me. But no.
承受着很大的压力 但是算了
You don’t care. There’s no Good luck, Bernie.’’
你根本不在意 连句"祝你好运 伯尼"都没有
Here you go. Thank you. Knock ’em dead, baby.’’ Nothing like that.
给你 谢谢 "让他们惊艳吧 宝贝"也没有
To say nothing of filnding us a place to live...
也没说会给我们找个落脚地
which, by the way, would have been nice
顺道一说 本来如果你跟我一起
for you to come with me and help me find a place
过去然后帮我找个可以一起住的地方
so we could be there together.But no.
是很美好的事情 但是没有
Why are you looking for a place already?
你为什么现在就开始找房子了?
You’re just Isn’t that a little early?
你这样…是不是有点早了?
I start in two months!
我两个月前就在找了!