All right? Do you hear me?
行么? 明白么?
Hey, you're gonna get through this.
嘿 你得跨过这道坎
This is fine right here.
这儿真不错
Here you go.
这是您的菜单
Cheaver.
Cheaver
Cheaver.
Cheaver
Come on, what's your plan?
那 现在什么打算?
I'll take you guys to the airport
我会先把你们送到机场
and then I'm gonna drive straight to Salt Lake,
然后直接开车去盐湖城
see my brother.
看我兄弟
I'm not going back home.
我不回家了
What about your kid?
你孩子怎么办?
I can tell you that much.
能说的就这么多了
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法解决
Your brother should lend you the money.
你兄弟该借给你点钱
My brother is in Debtors Anonymous.
我兄弟是匿名债务人协会的(提供债务咨询帮助的组织)
Fred?
Fred?
I thought that was you. You're back.
我想就是你 你回来了
Hey, Carl.
嘿 Carl
Hi. What's up?
嗨 近来可好?
How'd it go over there?
部队里过的可好?
Great.
很好
You know, it went great.
你知道的 一切顺利
you know, seeing you every day.
要知道 每天都盼着你回来
Well, we all missed you...
不错啊 我们都很想你呢...
Well, I'm coming back.
是么 快了
I'm just gonna take a few days off,
现在只是休几天假
and then it's nose-to-the-grindstone time.
接下来又要埋头苦干了