How am I ever going to be able to face him again?
我还有什么脸面去见他啊?
My mum is so beyond the Valley of the Thick.
我老妈笨的太离谱了。
She wasn't that bad.- What? Telling the only cool boy in Eastbourne I have flatulence issues is okay?
没那么糟。什么?就刚才她在Eastbourne仅有的帅哥面前说我有肠胃胀气,还不坏?
I don't think he took any notice.
我觉得他没在意
And, anyway, he was well into you before your mum came in.
还有,在你妈妈来之前,他对你的印象还是不错的
Do you think so?- Yeah.
你是这样想的?是啊
You were great asking him about his band and stuff.
你和他谈他的乐队的时候,表现的非常好
And he likes cats, like me.- Yep.
还有他喜欢猫,和我一样,耶
Did you see the way Tom held onto my hand a little too much when he gave me the onions?- He didn't!
你看见了吗,Tom碰了我的手一下当他给我洋葱的时候?没有吧
He is so gorgeous!
他是那么阳光
They're both beyond the Valley of the Gorgeous.
他们哥俩都是那么阳光灿烂
Oh, are you sure my mum hasn't ruined it?
喔,你觉得我妈妈不会毁了这一切?
Oh, GG, it was really fab.
喔,乔乔,实在是太难以置信了
Fabbity fab?- With knobs on.
难以置信?还有更难以置信的
And Robbie will understand.All parents say stupid things.
Robbie应该明白,父母们都说都是傻话
He'll probably like you more 'cause he'll feel bad
他喜欢你的可能性,比感觉不好要大
you've got a mum that's beyond bonkerdom.
你被你妈妈的疯狂举动影响了
You're right.
你是对的
God, Robbie's just so muscley and dreamy and...
老天,Robbies是那么强壮和迷人还有。。
Tom said, "See you later."- I know. So did Robbie.
Tom对我说“下次见”,我知道,为Robbie说的
What exactly does that mean?- I'm not sure.
那是确切意思的什么呢?我不确定
Do you think Tom says that to everyone like a sort of "See you later"sort of thing?
你觉得Tom是说给每个人听得就像说大家下次见?
No. He wouldn't say "See you later"slowly unless he means "See you later."
对,他不该这么慢的说下次见,除非他的意思是大家下次见
Otherwise he would just say"See ya later."
否则他会说和你下次见(you说的快慢,变成你和你们)
Don't you get it?- When is later then?
你没听清楚吗?快走的时候
I don't know. I'm not boy lingual yet.
我不知道,我不是男孩肚里的蛔虫
But I tell you what.I see a snog at the end of the tunnel.
但我可以肯定德告诉你,黑暗尽头有亲吻哦