Here you go.- Thanks, Robbie.
给你,谢谢,Robbie
That's all right. Can't let my brother work hard serving good looking girls without a cup of tea.
好了,让我哥一个人辛苦地服侍两位美女太辛苦,我总该倒杯茶给他吧
Sorry?
不用
Apples. She likes apples.- Great.
苹果,她喜欢苹果,太好了
About a pound, yeah?
一磅,好吗?
Robbie, this is Jas and Georgia.They go to Ridgley too.
Robbie,这是Jas和Georgia,她们也是Ridgley学校的
Okay. Yeah,I thought I recognised them.
OK,耶,我想我见过她们
Tom, I got to move. I got band practice.
Tom,我走了,我要去乐队练习了
You're in a band.- Yeah, some mates from London.
你在乐队,对,一个伦敦来的组合
Oh, what are you called?- The Stiff Dylans.
喔,它叫什么?he Stiff Dylans
Great name.- Thanks.
好名字,谢谢
I'm a bass player.
我是个贝斯手
Did you know bass players have really big hands?
贝斯手有一双很大的手你知道吗?
I guess they do. I do have big hands.
我猜是的,我有一双大手
Hey, Jubbly. Is that my little Jubbly?Come here, little Jubbly Jubbly.
嗨,Jubbly,这是我的小Jubbly吗?过来,小Jubbly
You like cats?- Yeah, love them.
你喜欢猫吗?是的,我太喜欢了
Don't I, lovely Jubbly? Do you have one?
可爱的Jubbly?你也有一只猫吗?
Angus. Her cat's called Angus.
Angus,她的猫叫Angus
He's part Scottish wildcat.
它有苏格兰野猫的部分血统
I used to walk him by the sea.But he ate his collar.
我经常带它到海边散步,但它把项圈吃下去了
And his lead.
以及那条链子