Porto John fell on me.
波尔图的厕所压到了我
What?
什么?
Was it full?
那是满的嘛?
No. It was...
不是 它...
It was brand-spanking-new.
它还是全新的
It was completely sanitary.
很干净
We were setting up a camp outside of Bandar,
我们在海港外搭帐篷
and it fell off a forklift.
然后它从铲车上落下来了
Well, don't tell the ladies that.
这个 可别跟女士们这么说
You gotta find something better than that.
你必须得找个更好的说法
You kidding?
你开什么玩笑?
I love that Porto John.
我喜欢波尔图的厕所
Best thing that ever happened to me.
它是我遇到过的最好的事了
got shot to pieces.
全被炸成了碎片
A week later, my unit shipped off to Mosul,
一个礼拜之后 我的部队被派往摩苏尔(伊拉克北部城市)
The shitter saved my life.
屎救了我的命
Wish I could've brought it home, set up a shrine.
我恨不能把它带回家 供起来
If I have another kid, I'm gonna name him Porto John.
如果我再有个小孩 我就给他取名叫Porto John
That's...
那就是...
They all look so good.
他们看上去都很好吃
I don't know what to order.
我不知道要点哪个
What can I get for you?
你们要点些什么?
Give me the Number 8, the Number 9, and the Number 10.
我要8号 9号和10号套餐
Coffee, orange juice, and milk.
咖啡 橙汁 和牛奶