This is amazing.
太棒了
Ever since you became mr. Kwik business is booming.
自从你当了咕唧先生后 咱的生意一炮冲天
I just want to say, thank you, p.J.
我只想表达我的感谢 PJ
How am I gonna get all that money home?
我怎么可能带这么多钱回家啊
You could put it in the trunk.
你可以堆在后车厢里
Of your brand new car.
就是你那新车啊
Can I have your autograph, mr. Kwik?
你能给我签名吗 咕唧先生
Absolutely.
荣幸之至
And who am I making this out to?
我这是签给哪位大驾啊
Mrs. Kwik.
咕唧太太啰
Nice car.
车不错
When are you gonna wash mine?
你倒是什么时候洗我那部先
Dad, get out of my fantasy.
老爸,别来搅和我的美梦