You must be a good dancer, huh?
你跳舞一定跳得很好 嗯?
Oh, no. My wife's a good dancer.
噢 不是 我太太跳得很好
I just try to keep up.
我只是尽量配合
She loves all those Latin dances.
她喜欢所有的拉丁舞
Samba, merengue, tango.
桑巴 梅伦格舞 探戈
She's a looker, huh?
她很有魅力 不是吗?
Yes, she is. Yeah.
没错 是的 恩
What she's doing with someone like me,
她想要和我 或者谁做什么事
I'll never know, and I'm not gonna ask.
我无法预知 而且我也不会问
We're lucky ones, aren't we?
我们都是幸运的人 不是吗?
We made it through in one piece.
我们都挺过来了
I got shot in the leg, but all I gotta do is put some goo on it, so...
我腿中枪了 但我要做的只是敷些药膏而已 所以...
Did you get shot... Sarnt?
你中过枪吗... 中士?
No. I caught a piece of shrapnel.
没 我挨过榴散弹的碎片
Where?
哪里?
Outside of Najaf.
纳贾夫城外
No. I mean where on your body.
不是 我说的是你身上哪里
Thigh.
大腿
Upper thigh.
大腿根部
How about you, Sarnt?
你呢 中士?
I had back surgery. Three crushed vertebrae.
我背部动了手术 三根椎骨变形了
What happened?
怎么回事?