Lynette, hi, it's Bree.
Lynette,嗨是我Bree。
I do hope I'm not calling too early.
希望我没有打得太早嗯?
Hmm? Oh, of course you can borrow that scarf.
哦,你当然可以借那条围巾。
I'll press it for you.
我一会帮你熨熨
Um, I have, uh, some news. Rex died.
唔,我有事要告诉你,Rex过世了。
I thought they were gonna operate. What happened?
他们不是要进行手术么?怎么了?
Apparently Rex's heart just gave out.
似乎Rex的心脏停跳了。
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪!
So when can we see Bree?
我们什么时候能看到Bree?
She said she was gonna call.
她说她会来电话的。
She's got a lot of things to do, planningfor the funeral, that sort of thing.
她很忙,要筹备葬礼什么的。
She doesn't look that busy to me.
我看她似乎不怎么忙啊!
Hi. What are you doing out here?
嗨,你在这干什么呢?
Oh, I'm just waiting for, uh, Rex's mother. She's gonna be here any second.
我在等Rex的母亲,她马上就到了。
Honey, we are so sorry.
亲爱的,我们很难过。
Oh, do one of you drink soy milk?
哦,你们有人要喝豆奶么?
I was cleaning out the fridge this morning,
早上我清理冰箱时候发现的,
and Rex is the only one who drinks it.
家里除Rex没人喝。
I just bought it on Friday .I'd hate to throw it away.
我周五才买的,我不想扔了。
What a waste.
可惜了。
Oh, sweetie.
哦,宝贝儿。
Honey, you can let it out.
亲爱的,你别这么撑着。
No. No, I can't afford to fall apart right now.
不,不,我现在不能垮掉。
Why?
为什么?
You're about to find out.
你们这就知道了。
Bree!
Bree!
Oh, stop here. This is the house.
停车,就是这栋房子。
Is that...
这是...
Yes, that is Rex's mother.
对,这是Rex的母亲。
I can't believe it.
太难以相信了。
It's like some hideous nightmare.
简直是场恶梦。
My life is over!
我没法活了!
My life is over!
没法活了!