...but I'm hungry.
但我实在是饿了
So how about we pretend this is a second date...
我们假装这是第二次约会
...and we'll starve ourselves another time.
然后下次就什么都不吃
Now, I've had the rib eye here, and it is too good to pass up.
我先吃牛腓利 实在是太难以抗拒了
And, apparently, so was he.
很显然, 就是他了
From there on, we clicked in every way possible.
从那开始, 我们就尽可能的在一起
Hey, I didn't want you to think I was easy.
嘿, 不要认为我很随便
Now, don't think Ben was perfect. No guy is.
Ben不是完美的, 所有男人都不是
He had his rough spots too.
他也有他的缺点
Hey, do I have lipstick on my teeth?
我的牙齿上有唇膏吗?
Damn.
真要命
But he learned quick.
但是他学得很快
I can remember the exact moment when I decided to take that risk...
我仍然记得决定完全信任他
...and really let Ben in, to really trust him.
并且把自己交给他的那一刻
What's up?
想些什么?
I just hate this song.
我讨厌这首歌
It was the theme song at homecoming my senior year of high school.
这是高中同学聚会的主题曲
Rough night?
那夜他很粗暴?
Because I'll find the guy and kick his ass.
我会找到这家伙, 踢他屁眼
Or administer a sharp tongue-lashing, depending on his size.
或者鞭打他的舌头