Who knows?
谁知道呢?
Hey, Hello America.
你好, 美国
l've been doing the show for a few months.
我出演这个节目已经有几个月了
People don't throw things at me anymore...
人们再也没有朝我扔过东西...
maybe because I carry a bow around.
可能是因为我带着弓箭到处跑吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I go back to Chicago weekends...
每到周末我就回芝加哥...
keep it steady with Mike and Shelly...
和迈克还有雪丽保持关系...
come back, do the weather. So.... Forecast?
然后再回来做天气节目 .... 预报?
Come on.
算了吧
Another man is with my family.
另一个人和我的亲人住在一起
Things didn't work out the way I predicted.
和我预想的是两码事
Accepting that's not easy...
接受这个现实并不容易...
but easy doesn't enter into grown-up life.
但是成年人的生活里本来就没有容易二字
I'll take this American accomplishment.
我会接受这种美国式成功的
That's where I live...
这就是我现在的处境...
behind Fire Brigade 47. Okay.
排在47消防队后面。行啊
But in front of SpongeBob.
但是在棉球方块前面
Hello, America.
你好,美国