all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer...
也在年复一年地减少...
until finally they got reduced to one...
最后终于只剩下一种...
to who I am.
那就是现在的我
And that's who l am...
那就是现在的我..
the weatherman.
气象先生
But first Dave Spritz has the check of our national weather. Dave.
首先还是让戴维 斯普里兹看看 全国的天气情况。戴维
Well, thanks, Bryant. Well, it feels like spring if you're in the Northeast.
多谢,布莱恩特。现在如果你身处东北部 就会感到温暖如春
Is it gonna last? Let's take a look.
这样的天气会持续下去吗? 让我们看一下
We've got a warm weather system to thank for these high temperatures....
我们能得到这样的温暖天气 要感谢一个暖气团....
Mike, you ready for school?
迈克,你可以上学了吧?
Russ?
拉斯?
Let's go, guys.
走吧
Come on.
快点啦
You're gonna get it!
你跑不了的!
Bye, Shelly. Bye, Mom.
再见,雪丽 再见,妈妈
That's your national weather. l'll be back with your local focus...
全国的天气情况就是这样 稍后我会...
at the bottom of the hour.
给大家预报各地的天气
Hey, are you Dave Spritz? Yeah.
嘿,你是戴维 斯普里兹吧? 是的
Can I get your autograph? Sure.
可以给我签名吗? 当然可以
So is it going to rain today?
今天会下雨吗?