It blows all over the place!
到处乱刮的!
What the fuck?
这他妈的算什么?
I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
David.
戴维
This shit life...
对这种狗屎人生...
we must chuck some things.
我们必须扔掉一些东西
We must chuck them...
我们必须扔掉它们...
in this shit life.
在这种狗屎人生里
There's always looking after.
总是有要照看的东西
You have time.
你还有时间
Thanks.
谢谢
Pretty soon after Robert's living funeral, we had his real one.
罗伯特的生前葬礼过了没多久 我们就给他办了真正的葬礼
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
That's a lovely thing to say to me.
这话说得真好
His friends.
他朋友那里
Where'd you hear that?
从哪儿听来的?
I'm glad one of you brought an umbrella.
还好你们俩有一个带伞了
I had a feeling it was going to rain today.
我预感今天会下雨
You're not going to take my job, are you?
你不会也干我这行吧?
No. i'm going to be a cameraman for Monday Night Football.
不。我打算给“星期一晚间橄榄球” 栏目做摄影师