I would sleep with someone to hurt you?
仅仅是为了伤害你?
Well, at this point, I don’t really know what I think of you.
此时此刻我还真不晓得该怎么想才好
Oh, my God. Screw you. Can I just say this?
去你的 听我说
Meryl. Can I just... Can I speak? No. You know what? No.
梅莉,听我说 听你放屁
No. Not to me. Wait, Meryl, I’m not finished. Meryl!
去跟空气说吧 我还没说完,梅莉
Ready to go?
要走了吗
I think I’m gonna pass on the rodeo. Sorry.
抱歉,我想我就不去了
Yeah. Sorry, me, too.
我也是,抱歉
I have a lot of packing to do.
我有很多行李要打包
Okay, then.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Hold on.
等等
I know it’s none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
laughing together over your little inside New York jokes.
彼此讲纽约式笑话乐此不疲
but I’ve watched you two over the past four days,
但我这几天下来看着你们
I don’t find them funny,
虽然我不觉得有什么好笑
but I think that you can always tell a lot about a couple
但我认为一对情侣
by the fact that they still laugh together.
还能笑得那么开怀 一定代表着些什么
Thanks, I appreciate that.
谢谢你,你人真好
And, I think... Yeah, I think he’s funny.
我的确是┅觉得他还真好笑
He makes me laugh.
他总是逗我笑
But if we’re gonna stay together, then,
但如果我们真的要在一起
you know, I guess we have to scale back our expectations,
我想,就不应该期待对方那么多