手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第一季 > 正文

情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第62期:没一个靠谱的

来源:可可英语 编辑:spring   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I can't find it anywhere.

哪儿都找不到啊
I thought I put it in that pile of dirty clothes.
我想是不是被我放在脏衣服篮里了
We have a dirty clothes pile?
我们还有个放脏衣服的篮子吗
Yeah, it's where your clothes magically go.
对呀,每次你把它们随便扔在地板上时
After you throw them on the floor.
就是那玩意儿可以将你的脏衣服神奇变消失
I hope you didn't put it on the donation pile.
但愿你没把它扔在捐献篮里
For the thrift store, 'cause that is long gone.
要是捐给旧货店 那可就扔的太远找不回来了
We gave her blankie away?
我们把她的小毯子给捐掉啦
You gave her blankie away.
是你捐掉了她的小毯子
We have to get it back.
我们必须去找回来
You have to get it back.
是你自己必须去找回来
Stop saying that.
你别那样说话啦
You stop saying that.
你自己别说啦
You know, I'm usually the one who messes things up.
哈哈 一般都是我在家捣蛋惹事的
But this time everything on my side of the operation.
可是这次我这边操控的一切
Is going just fine. See?
全部运作良好 看吧
"Bon voyage, Esther & Marty"?
“祝艾丝达和马蒂一路平安”
Oops.You brought home the wrong cake.
咦,你带错蛋糕回家啦
Can't we just tell mom and dad.
我们能不能告诉爸妈说
That "Bon voyage" Is french for "Happy anniversary"?
这个“一路平安”在法语里其实是“结婚纪念日快乐”的意思
What about "Esther & Marty"?
那这人名“艾丝达和马蒂”怎么算
Who cares about them? They're on a ship.
谁管他们呢?那俩人都上船旅游去了
Okay, we still have time before mom and dad get home.
行了 在爸妈回来之前我们还有一些时间
We can fix this.
我们可以整好这些乱子的
How?
怎么整啊
You drop me off at the thrift store.
你开车把我放在旧货店那儿
I'll grab the blankie while you go switch cakes.
我去找回毯子的时候你就去换蛋糕
Let's do it.
我们快去吧
Let's do it with Charlie.
还得带着查莉一起去才行呀

重点单词   查看全部解释    
thrift [θrift]

想一想再看

adj. 节约,节俭
n. 节俭,节约

 
donation [dəu'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 捐赠物,捐款,捐赠

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。