Hey, excuse me.
不好意思
How you doing? Howdy.
早安 -你好
I’m looking for two friends of mine, Paul and Meryl.
我在找我的朋友梅莉和保罗
Oh, the Fosters.
你是指佛斯特夫妇
They’re probably on their way to the rodeo, but they’re staying with the Wheelers.
他们去参加祭典了,和魏警长夫妇一起
Wheelers. And where’s that?
魏警长夫妇,他们住在哪
Okay, so go down this road, and when you see the broken fence, make a right.
这条路一直直走,看到破栅栏时右转
And then, when you come to the second big rock...
然后看到第二颗大石头之后
Better shake a leg if you want to eat.
你动作得快点,才赶得上早餐
Morning.
早安
Do you know where Paul is?
保罗在哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我可以问你个问题吗
Who do you think this is fooling?
你到底是在骗谁
Isn’t this...
这根本就是
I mean, isn’t this what screwed us up in the first place, not talking?
这不就是我们最先争执的开端, 一直冷战
Is it? Is it really? Sorry, it was stupid of me.
是吗?那算是我记错罗?
I thought it was sleeping with other people, but maybe you’re right. Yes.
我还以为是因为和别人上床
All right, you know what? Never mind.
好吧,算了,随便
All right. What would you like me to do?
你到底要我怎样