Grab a hold of a teat.
抓住乳头
Good luck.
祝好运
Well, you know, there’s the school of thought that says
你知道吗,有种说法是说
and on some level, I guess it’s almost narcissistic if I do tell him.
某种程度上而言, 我跟他坦白的话,表示我很自大
But how can I expect complete honesty from him if I’m asking any less of myself?
假使连我自己也做不到 我又怎能要求他诚实呢
I mean, isn’t that just the height of hypocrisy?
我是说,这难道不是一种伪善的表征
Could be.
可能吧
I don’t hear much helping going on over there.
你好像没在帮什么忙
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, God!
天啊
Does this hurt them? - Not if you’re gentle about it.
它会痛吗 -如果你温柔点的话
I get it.
我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
我懂你的意思了
You’re telling me to be honest
你是在跟我说要我诚实
but to be gentle.
但要温柔点
I was telling you to ease up on her teat.
我只是在跟你说如何挤你
But I guess it works both ways.
但反正没差啦
That’s very wise. - I doubt that.
你真聪明 也还好吧