...unless we can work together to stop him.
除非我们能联合起来阻止他
Death clouds, huh?
毒雾吗?
Okay, let's eat.
好 我们开动吧
Get behind me.
到我后面来
Sir, the east nest, totally destroyed.
长官 东边的巢穴已经完全毁掉了
The cloud is coming.
毒雾已经来了
The cloud!
毒雾!
What do you have in mind?
你们有什么计划?
Remember, you only get one shot at it.
记住 你们只有一次进攻的机会
Don't fire until you see the wax of his ears.
除非你们近得看到他的耳屎 否则都不能开火
Understood. Ready? Lucas?
知道了 准备好了吗? Lucas?
Good to go. Hey. Hey. Stop it. Stop it.
随时准备出发了 嘿...停一下
Zoc! Can I switch? Mine's broken. Zoc!
我能换个坐骑吗? 我的这个好像是坏的
All right, boys. Heat them up.
好的 勇士们 开始热身
Let's fly.
我们起飞吧
Hey, that looks fun. Let's help, shall we?
嘿 看起来很有趣啊 我们也去帮忙吧
Okay. I only live two weeks anyway.
好吧 反正我也只能活两个星期了
Good for you.
你真了不起
First wave, attack!
第一轮 进攻!
So you want to rumble, huh? Come on. Come on.
想跟作对吗 来呀!
Come on!
都来吧
I'm going in.
我先冲了
I can't get through. He's got some kind of shield.
我没法射进去 他有保护罩
Craznocks. Headphones! Craznocks
是耳机!
For queen and colony!
为了蚂蚁之母还有我们的家园
Yeah.
好的
Why have you stopped?
你怎么停下了?
Oh, geez. Boy, that hurts. Please stop.
哦 好疼啊 快点停下吧
Byebye.
永别了
We'll have to land on him. Find a way in.
我们要在他身上降落 想办法过去
He's reloading! Now's our chance.
他要补充药剂了 大好机会