爸?你要我找护士来吗?
What do you want? What can I do? What can I get?
你要什么?我能做什么?
You want some water?
你要喝水吗?
You want a bit of water?
你要喝口水吗?
The river.
河
The river?
河?
Tell me how it happens.
告诉我会怎样
How what happens?
什么会怎样?
How I go.
我怎么死的
You mean what you saw in The Eye?
你在玻璃眼珠里看到的?
I don't know that story, Dad. You never told me that one.
我不知道那个故事 你没跟我说过
Okay. Hey, okay, I'll try.
好,我试试
I need your help. Tell me how it starts.
我需要你帮忙,帮我起个头
Like this.
就从…这里
Okay. Okay.
好、好
Okay, so it's in the morning...
那是在一个早上…
...and you and I are in the hospital, and I've fallen asleep. And I wake up...
你和我在医院里 我睡着了,后来我醒来…
...and I see you, and somehow you're better.
我看到你,你似乎好多了
Dad?
爸?
You're different.
你变得不一样了
- Dad. - Let's get out of here.
爸 -我们离开这里吧
Dad, you're in no condition...
你病情很严重…
Then I say:
我说:
Get that wheelchair.
把轮椅推过来
Hurry up! We haven't much time!
快点!我们没多少时间了!
Once we get off this floor, we're in the clear.
我们一离开这里就安全了
And we get in the wheelchair...
你坐上轮椅…
Faster! ...like we're escaping the hospital.
快点! -我们一起来个大逃亡
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
We pass Dr. Bennett, who tries to slow us down.
班奈医生想阻止我们
Stop them! - We're flying down the hall.
拦下他们! -我们冲下大厅
Orderly after orderly is chasing us.
服务员追着我们
Mom and Josephine are at the end.
妈和乔瑟芬正在外面等着
No time to explain! Stall them!
没时间解释了!拖住他们!