No, this is the Dr. Simmons in Ray, Wyoming.
不是,这是怀俄明州雷镇 西蒙医生办公室
Sorry, my mistake.
抱歉打错了
There’s someone using your name in Columbus, Ohio.
有人在俄亥俄州哥伦比亚冒用你的名字
I think that’s about it for me.
我想就这样子吧
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 -对啊
Well, I probably did tire you out a bit last night.
对啊 你昨天也累了一晚
God, I was amazing.
没错,我太神奇了
Yeah, I’m really glad I was there to see it.
对啊,我很荣幸能在场见证
Yeah.
嗯哼
All right. Wait, listen.
好吧 等等
With regard to the whole adoption thing,
关于领养的事
it is possible that I did drag my feet a little bit.
我确实表现得有点糟糕
You would be a terrific mother,
你是个很好的母亲
caring, supportive and completely smothering.
爱家爱子,又温柔
I know! I’m so looking forward to that.
对啊!我很期待
But I am not sure that I would be good at it.
但我不确定我是否也是
Really? That’s what you’re worried about?
这就是你一直以来担心的?
A bit, yes, yes.
有一点啦
What makes you think I would be a good father?
你为何认定我是个好爸爸