Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do...
你知不知道:难做的事和应该做的事...
are usually the same thing?
往往是同一件事?
Nothing that has meaning is easy.
凡是有意义的事都不会容易
Easy doesn't enter into grownup life.
成年人的生活里没有容易二字
I'm not comfortable with an 18degree variance.
我受不了10度的变动范围
Why even forecast? lt's a technical art...
那还要预报干什么? 这是一门技艺...
not a science. People get that.
不是科学。人们能接受的
Let's narrow it down, Tim. Dave, it's random.
把范围缩小些吧,蒂姆 戴维,这是随机的
We do our best.
我们只是尽力而为
A day can have that variance.
一天之中是可能有这么大变动的
Dave, phone call. Tell him to take a message.
戴维,有电话 让他留个言
It's Hello America.
是"你好美国"节目来的
Sure. Where is that?
当然可以。什么地方?
Can we shop here?
我们可以在这里买东西吗?
Bendel. All right.
班德尔成衣店 好的
Dad?
爸爸?
You know what? Let's go for a walk. Take a break.
咱们去散散步吧,休息一下
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗?
No, maybe we'll come back later. We'll just take a break.
不,我们可以以后再来 现在只是去休息一下
So how's everything going? Good.
你过得怎样? 很好
How's school? Good.
学校怎样? 很好
Dance school? Good.
舞蹈学校呢? 很好
You know, when l was in school...
知道吗,在我上学的时候...
I guess the hardest thing was how other kids can be a little mean.
我觉得最难理解的事就是 为什么其他孩子总有一点下流
Names and stuff.
他们会起绰号什么的
Do you ever get called names?
别人给你起过绰号吗?
Like what?
什么样的?
I don't know, like ''dummy'' if you miss a question...
不知道,比方说你回答不出问题 可能被人叫“笨瓜”...
or ''camel toe.''
或者被人叫“骆驼蹄子”
Yeah. Camel toe.
有这绰号,骆驼蹄子