You thought I didn't know.
你以为我不知道
I've known what was happening for quite some time.
我早先就知道他们在搞什么
Itjust took me a little while to find a suitable alternative forJacqueline.
不过是花了我一点时间,帮杰奎琳安排个其它合适的位子
And thatJames Holtjob was so absurdly overpaid…
而那个詹姆斯?浩特主管的位子,绝对超过了她的期望~~~
that, of course, she jumped at it.
理所当然,她高兴得不行
So I just had to tell Irv thatJacqueline was unavailable.
这样我就告诉俄弗杰奎琳另有打算
The truth is, there is no one that can do what I do…
事实上,没有人能干得像我一样~~~~
including her.
包括她
Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible…
任何其他人选都无法胜任这项工作~~~~
and the magazine would have suffered.
杂志社自身也会受影响
Especially because of the list.
特别是当我拿出名单
The list of designers, photographers…editors, writers, models, all of whom were found by me, nurtured by me…
拿出来一张设计师、摄影师、编辑、作家 、模特等等,所有经我发掘、培养~~~~
and have promised me they will follow me…
并答应即使我离开天桥~~~~~
whenever and if ever I choose to leave Runway.
也会和我共同进退的人的名单
So he reconsidered.
于是他重新考虑了
But I was very, very impressed…
但是,我还是非常,非常的感动~~~
by how intently you tried to warn me.
当你想方设法的试图警告我时~~~
I never thought I would say this, Andrea…
我从没想过我会对你说这些,安吉丽雅~~~~
but I really…
我真的~~~~~
I see a great deal of myself in you.
在你身上看到很多与我相似的地方
You can see beyond what people want and what they need…
你能看透别人的想法和需要~~~
and you can choose for yourself.
你会为自己做出选择
I don't think I'm like that.
我不觉得我像你
L…
我~~~~
I couldn't do what you did to Nigel, Miranda.
我不能想你那样对奈杰尔,马琳达
I couldn't do something like that.
我不能做出那样的事
Mm. You already did.
你已经做了
To Emily.
对艾米莉
That's not what I…
那不是我想~~~~
No, that was… that was different. I didn't have a choice.
不,那是~~~~~ 那是不一样的,我没的选
Oh, no, you chose. You chose to get ahead.
噢,不,你选了,你选择了替她上位
You want this life, those choices are necessary.
你想过这样的生活,这些选择是必须的
But what if this isn't what I want?
但如果这不是我想要的呢?
I mean, what if I don't wanna live the way you live?
我是说,如果我不想要过,你这样的生活呢?
Don't be ridiculous, Andrea. Everybody wants this.
别傻了,安吉丽雅,每一个人都想过这种生活
Everybody wants to be us.
每一个人都想和我们一样