Porter 宝贝, 那些曲奇很烫。再等几分钟,当它们不烫的时候我会给你一个的了, 好吗?
You know pictures are prettier if you colour inside the lines.
嗯... 你知道吗? 如果颜色涂在线里面画会显得更漂亮的。
Well art is subjective.
呃...艺术是很主观的。
Porter, what did I tell you?
Porter, 我是怎么跟你说的?
But I’m hungry.
可是我很饿啊。
Well then I will fix you a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese.
这样的话, 我会给你准备一碗香喷喷的桃子和松软干酪。
Ew, Barf!
恶...想吐。
Don’t be common, young man. Now comeon, if you play around with those cookies one more time I’ll have to spank you.
别这么俗气, 年轻人。来,如果你再碰那些曲奇,我可要打你屁股了。
We don’t get spanked.
你不能打我们的。
Really?!
是吗?
Mommy always says she’s going to but she never does.
妈妈老是说她会打,可她从来都不会的。
Well I’m not your mommy and if you mess around in my house you will get spanked. Now be good.
我不是你妈妈,如果你在我家不乖的话你会被打屁股的,所以要听话。
It was an accident.
那是个意外。
Porter, I warned you.
Porter,你警告过你的。
I’m sorry. I’ll be good
对不起, 我会乖的。
Those cookies were made from scratch.Your fate is sealed. Come here.
那些曲奇是精心制作的,这次你厄运难逃了,过来!
No, no. Ow ow, ow ow.
不, 不! 啊!