手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 人工智能 > 正文

影视精讲《人工智能》第10期:玩具要好好保护

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Martin, no!
  • 马丁,住手
  • We'll have a contest to see who he comes to first.
  • 我们试试看他会先到谁那儿
  • Come here, Teddy! Come here!Teddy!Come here!
  • 过来呀,泰迪,过来呀!泰迪.过来
  • You call him too. -Come here, Teddy.
  • 你也叫他 - 过来,泰迪
  • Come on. Teddy! -Come here, boy.-Come here!Come on, Teddy.
  • 过来呀 - 过来.过来呀,泰迪.过来,泰迪
  • Come here, Teddy. -Teddy, come. -Come here, Teddy.
  • 过来.过来呀,泰迪
  • Come here, Teddy. -Come, Teddy! Come.
  • 过来呀 - 过来.过来呀,泰迪.
  • Mommy! Mommy!
  • 妈咪!妈咪
  • Are they torturing you, Teddy?
  • 他们在虐待你吗?
  • He used to be a supertoy, but...now he's old and stupid.
  • 他以前是超级玩具,但是...现在他又旧又蠢
  • You want him? - Yes, please.
  • 你要他吗? - 好,谢谢
  • Now you're the new supertoy.What stuff can you do?
  • 我猜你是新的超级玩具.你会什么把戏?
  • Can you do power stuff, like walk on the ceiling or the walls?Anti-gravity, like float or fly?
  • 你会在天花板或墙上走路吗?会飘浮或飞行吗?
  • Can you? - No, because l'm real.
  • 你会吗? - 不会,因为我是真人
  • Can you break this? - l better not.
  • 你能折断它吗? - 我最好不要
  • These things, they do look better in pieces. They do. - l can't.
  • 玩具要打烂才好玩,真的啦 - 我不行
  • Stand up.
  • 站起来
  • Look, they made you bigger than me. -Who did?
  • 瞧,他们把你做得比我大 - 谁呀?
  • They did. The dollmakers.They made you taller.
  • 玩具工厂呀,你比我还高
  • Why don't you look like one? - Like one?
  • 你怎么一点都不像? - 像什么?
  • You're not cute like a doll.
  • 你不像玩偶那么可爱
  • You just look like someone's ordinary kid.
  • 你就像一个普通的小孩
  • When's your birthday? - l never had a birthday.
  • 你几时生日? - 我没有生日
  • When were you first built?When's your ''build-day''?
  • 你几时被做好?你的出厂日?
  • l don't remember.
  • 我不记得了
  • Okay, what's the first thing you can remember?
  • 你记得的第一件事是什么?
  • A bird. - What sort of bird?
  • 一只鸟. - 什么样的鸟?
  • A bird with big wings...and feathers sticking up from the bottom.
  • 它有一双大翅膀.下面还有羽毛竖起来
  • Can you draw it? - Yes.
  • 你能画出来吗? - 可以
  • That looks like a peacock.Can you say peacock? - Peacock.
  • 看起来像是孔雀.你能说“孔雀”吗? - 孔雀
  • Can you say pee? -Pee.
  • 你能说“尿”吗? - 尿
  • Now say that two times fast.
  • 我要你很快说两遍


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Martin, no!

马丁,住手
We'll have a contest to see who he comes to first.
我们试试看他会先到谁那儿
Come here, Teddy! Come here!Teddy!Come here!
过来呀,泰迪,过来呀!泰迪.过来
You call him too. -Come here, Teddy.
你也叫他 - 过来,泰迪
Come on. Teddy! -Come here, boy.-Come here!Come on, Teddy.
过来呀 - 过来.过来呀,泰迪.过来,泰迪
Come here, Teddy. -Teddy, come. -Come here, Teddy.
过来.过来呀,泰迪
Come here, Teddy. -Come, Teddy! Come.
过来呀 - 过来.过来呀,泰迪.
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪!妈咪
Are they torturing you, Teddy?
他们在虐待你吗?
He used to be a supertoy, but...now he's old and stupid.
他以前是超级玩具,但是...现在他又旧又蠢
You want him? - Yes, please.
你要他吗? - 好,谢谢
Now you're the new supertoy.What stuff can you do?
我猜你是新的超级玩具.你会什么把戏?
Can you do power stuff, like walk on the ceiling or the walls?Anti-gravity, like float or fly?
你会在天花板或墙上走路吗?会飘浮或飞行吗?
Can you? - No, because l'm real.
你会吗? - 不会,因为我是真人
Can you break this? - l better not.
你能折断它吗? - 我最好不要
These things, they do look better in pieces. They do. - l can't.
玩具要打烂才好玩,真的啦 - 我不行
Stand up.
站起来
Look, they made you bigger than me. -Who did?
瞧,他们把你做得比我大 - 谁呀?
They did. The dollmakers.They made you taller.
玩具工厂呀,你比我还高
Why don't you look like one? - Like one?
你怎么一点都不像? - 像什么?
You're not cute like a doll.
你不像玩偶那么可爱
You just look like someone's ordinary kid.
你就像一个普通的小孩
When's your birthday? - l never had a birthday.
你几时生日? - 我没有生日
When were you first built?When's your ''build-day''?
你几时被做好?你的出厂日?
l don't remember.
我不记得了
Okay, what's the first thing you can remember?
你记得的第一件事是什么?
A bird. - What sort of bird?
一只鸟. - 什么样的鸟?
A bird with big wings...and feathers sticking up from the bottom.
它有一双大翅膀.下面还有羽毛竖起来
Can you draw it? - Yes.
你能画出来吗? - 可以
That looks like a peacock.Can you say peacock? - Peacock.
看起来像是孔雀.你能说“孔雀”吗? - 孔雀
Can you say pee? -Pee.
你能说“尿”吗? - 尿
Now say that two times fast.
我要你很快说两遍

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

联想记忆
distinction [dis'tiŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 差别,对比,区分,荣誉,优秀

联想记忆
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
distinct [dis'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的

联想记忆
divine [di'vain]

想一想再看

adj. 神的,神圣的
vt. 推断

 
contest ['kɔntest,kən'test]

想一想再看

n. 竞赛,比赛
vt. 竞赛,争取

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。