You smell lovely. l love it when you wear this stuff.
你好香.我喜欢你搽香水
Will you love me when it's gone? - No.
香水没了,你还爱我吗? - 不爱
Stop it!
别闹了
We can marry again and begin with a scent that's not in short supply.
下次你最好搽普通一点的香水
Come on, we're late.
走了,快点,迟到了
Hello, David. - Hello, Henry.
你好,大卫. -你好,亨利
Walk us out, sweetheart.Come on!
甜心,送我们出门,来呀
My shoe!
我的鞋子
Henry.Your tie! - I know,I know. You're hopeless!
亨利,你的领带. - 我真糟糕. 你太粗心了
He made our bed.
他帮我们铺床
He's just trying so hard!
他只是想讨好我们
He's trying to please me.He has a way with my coffee!
他想讨好我,他泡的咖啡好香
lt's creepy.You never hear him coming. - He is only a child.
好恐怖.他老是一声不响地冒出来 - 他只是个孩子
He's a toy. - He's a gift.From you.
他是个玩具. - 他是个礼物,你送的
David, when we leave,the doors will go smart...
大卫,门窗都会自动锁好
so you can't leave your room,but if you'd like....
你不能离开房间,不过要是...
l put too much on. -Do l smell lovely?
我搽了太多香水 - 我闻到好香哦
Oh, God, no!
糟糕了
Mommy?Will you die?
妈咪?你会死吗?
Well, one day, David, yes, l will.
有那么一天,大卫!我是会死的
l'll be alone. - Don't worry yourself so.
我就会一个人 - 你不要担心
How long will you live?
你能活多久?
For ages.For years.
很久.还有五十年
l love you, Mommy.l hope you never die.Never. - Yes.
我爱你,妈咪.我希望你不会死.永远不会死 - 希望
Darling!We're becoming unfashionably,unreasonably late.Hello?
亲爱的,我们迟到太久了
This belonged to Martin, my son.
这是我儿子马丁的
His name is Teddy.
他的名字叫泰迪
Teddy, this is David.
泰迪,这是大卫
Hello, Teddy. -Hello, David.
你好,泰迪. - 你好,大卫
Teddy is a supertoy. l know you'll take good care of each other.
大卫,泰迪是超级玩具.你们一定会好好照顾对方
l am not a toy.
我不是玩具
Henry!Sorry! -What were you doing?
亨利!对不起 - 你在上面干嘛?
l'll tell you in the car. Come on!
我到车上再说,走吧
ls years a long time?
五十年很久吗?
l don't think so.
应该不久