Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you.
命运残酷的折磨着人
After all this work to leave Ashton...
为了离开艾许镇 我用尽一切努力…
the girl I love was now engaged to one of its biggest jerks.
心爱的人却跟那里的废物订了婚
There's a time when a man needs to fight...
人有必须奋战的时刻…
and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost...
也有必须接受现实的时刻…
the ship has sailed, and that only a fool will continue.
木已成舟 只有傻子会继续奋战
Truth is, I've always been a fool.
事实是,我一直都是个傻子
Sandra Templeton, I love you, and I will marry you!
桑德拉·提普顿 我爱你,我也要娶你
So as you can see, if we apply these rules to our everyday life...
若将这些定律运用在日常生活上…
supply and demand makes much more sense.
供给和需求就更有意义
Take a look at the next graph, and the import of this will be even stronger...
请看下一个图
for three hours.
持续了三个钟头
Look!
你看!
Daffodils! - They're your favorite flower.
黄水仙 - 这是你最喜欢的花
How did you get so many?
你从哪找来这么多?
I called everywhere in five states.
我打电话找遍附近五个州
I told them it was the only way to get my wife to marry me.
我说只有这样能让我老婆嫁给我
You don't even know me.
你甚至还不认识我
I have the rest of my life to find out.
我有一辈子可以认识你