Hello. Hey.
你好 嗨
Listen.
听着
Hey.
嗨
Noreen, I was thinking...
诺玲, 我在想....
this pushing and pulling...
我们之间的这种你来我往...
the tugofwar we do sometimes...
拔河似的关系....
it's not good for the kids.
对孩子们不好
lt's not.
是不好
Noreen, let's see somebody. Work it out. Let's
诺玲, 让我们想想办法 来解决这个问题. 我们
Fuck! Asshole!
操! 混蛋!
Are you okay?
你怎么啦?
I got hit with a pop! What?
我被汽水瓶砸了! 什么?
A fucking....
一个该死的....
A Big Gulp.
是个大杯的
Man. Are you okay? Are you okay?
该死 你没事吧? 你没事吧?
Yeah, l'm okay. l'm okay. So...
对, 没事, 我很好, 那么...
what I was saying....
我刚才说什么来着....
See somebody?
解决问题?
We're going to begin with some trustbuilding exercises.
我们先来做一些建立相互信任的练习
The Buddy Drop. Up on your feet. Let's go.
自由倒下练习, 大家站起来 我们开始
Dave, Noreen. Center circle.
戴维, 诺玲. 到中间来
Okay.
好吧
Now, Noreen, you're just gonna let yourself go...
现在, 诺玲, 你让自己倒下去...
and Dave is gonna catch you.
然后戴维接住你