What’s going on? Why are we slowing down?
怎么了? 为什么减速?
'Cause we’re almost there.
因为快到了。
What is that?
那是什么?
The family who owned it couldn’t afford the maintenance payment. I got an amazing deal.
它的主人付不起维修费。这笔交易太划算了。
A crypt? You bought your mother a crypt?
地窖?你给你妈妈买了个地窖?
Keep quiet. You’re making a scene!
安静,大家都在看你呢。
Oh that’s it. I cannot be a part of this! I can’t do it!
是吗?我不能参加这个,不行。
Gabrielle!
Gabrielle
Stop acting like a child!
别像孩子那样冲动。
Are, are we supposed to be following them?
我们要跟着他们走吗?
I don’t know. I mean, maybe it’s part of the ritual.
我不知道,也许这是仪式的一部分。
Go to hell, Carlos!
去死吧,Carlos。
All right, people. We’re going to follow the body. This way please.
我们要跟着灵柩走,请到这边来。
Come along.
一道来。
This is too much. The only reason I agreed to give up the house is because I thought I was gonna get a gorgeous little apartment.
太过分了。我同意卖掉房子的唯一原因,是我以为我会有个体面的小公寓。
Now, I’m not even going to get that!
现在我连这个也没有了。
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做?
Take the plea!
答应那个轻罪请求。
What?
什么?
Yeah! You did the crime, why should I have to pay the price? Just suck it up, be a man, and do the time.
你犯的罪,为什么要我来接收惩罚?负起责任,像个男人吧!
Gabrielle, you’re being ridiculous!
Gabrielle,你太荒谬了。
Am I? All I want is the same respect that you gave your dead mother.
我荒谬?我只想和你死去的妈妈有同等的待遇。
Gabby, please just-
Gabrielle,别这样。
At least she’s gonna have a roof over her head.
至少她还有块遮顶的屋檐。