Mom, can you help me with something?
妈妈,你能帮我一下吗
Sure, honey. What can I do for you?
当然可以啦,亲爱的,你要我帮什么
Well, I have this friend,And he needs to know how to talk to girls.
那个嘛 我有个朋友,他想要知道怎么和女孩们聊天
Does this friend have a name?
这朋友叫什么名字
No-orman.
诺曼(无名氏)
No-orman.
诺曼
That's an odd name.
真是个奇怪的名字
Well, I think he's from No-orway.
那个 我想他是挪威来的
Gabe honey, I'm your mom.You don't have to be embarrassed about telling me about your first crushy-wushy.
盖比宝贝啊,我是你妈耶,你不用觉得难为情的,来告诉我你的初恋故事吧
I'm just gonna go look it up on the internet.
我还是到网上去搜索一下好了
No no no, it's okay.
别别别,没问题的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Okay, so what have you said to her so far?
那么你之前跟她说过什么没
Um, I said,"that was juice, not pee."
嗯,我有说啊,我说的是“这是果汁 不是尿”
And then she walked away.
然后她就走掉了
Oh, no-orman.
哦 不会吧 无名氏
Every time I get near her,My heart starts pounding, my hands get all sweaty.And I can't speak.
每次我一靠近她,我就手心冒汗,心脏扑通乱跳,话都说不出来
Oh, you've got it bad.
哦 你痴情得够严重的
I remember my first crush.
我想起自己的初恋时光了
Was it dad?
你的初恋不是老爸吗
Sure, why not?
当然,怎会不是呢
So what do I do? How do I talk to her?
那我该怎么办啊?我要怎么对她开口呢
Well, when you start to get a little nervous,Just ask her questions. Let her do the talking.
听好啊,当你觉得开始紧张时,你就去问她问题 让她去讲话就行了
Find things you have in common.
找到你们共同的兴趣
So just ask her stuff and listen to the answers?That sounds easy.
所以只要问问她然后自己听她回答吗?听上去倒蛮简单的
Sure.
你可以的
Relationships are a piece of cake.
感情上的事不过是小菜一碟
That's why married people are always so happy.
这就是为何已婚人士总是这么幸福快乐